[AZ-Observing] Tom Polakis

  • From: Jeffmight@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:20:38 EST

Hi all, had a great time at the 2003 Messier Marathon at Arizona City. Thanks
to Tom for putting the photos of the party on a web page. The one of Jenn,
Frank and me at my Orion short tube 90 with hydrogen alpha filter has me
named as Jeff ???, just for the record it's Jeff Vandecar, unless I owe you
money then I'll go back to being Jeff ???
   I didn't do the marathon, but planned to take a few wide field astrophotos
at about oh-dark-thirty. They didn't come out very well. The problem (this
time) was I did not have the camera pointed where the telescope was pointing
so all my targets were slightly out of field. I did get half a Sagittarius,
half of M6 & M7 and half of the North American Nebula. Not half bad.
Jeff Vandecar