[AZ-Observing] To anyone heading to Sentinel on Sat....I-10 road closure WARNING!

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 08:53:44 -0700

Hey All,

The infinite wisdom of ADOT has determined that Saturday, 1-4-03 was the best
day possible to narrow I-10 Westbound down to 1 lane between 59th and 91st
Avenues. Having lived through this unnerving experience previously, I can say
that you are much better off going down McDowell or Van Buren out to 99th ave
and getting on I-10 there.

Hope I've saved someone from the tragedy of miles and miles of cars and trucks
with no escape....

Thad