[AZ-Observing] Re: To Those whom saw my CGE-1100 crash to the dirt at the Arizona Messier Marathon (I need your help)

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:31:30 -0700

Jimmy, I'm so sorry to hear of your plight, actually your telescopes plight
and hope you will have great success with your home owners policy.  Speaking
of wind, that must have been one strong breeze or gust.  How bad was the
wind during the day?  I just hope it died down after sunset.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ