[AZ-Observing] Re: To Steve Coe re: Novice Group meeting on Sat. Apr. 6

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:43:23 -0700

> I am OK with being responsible, if you honestly think I can do anything
about the weather, then I have more power than I ever imaged.....

> Steve

Ok, I feel the need to fess up, and just maybe my confession will cause a
cloudless miracle....Problem is, I thought that the clouds weren't supposed
to attack until AFTER the new 'scope arrived, not before.  (I tried to time
it's arrival with the monsoon season so nobody would notice.)

Is the amount/duration of cloudiness based on the aperature or the price of
the new toy?  (Either way I'm screwed...)

Please form a single file line so the beatings can proceed uniformly.....

Thad

messages.  Thanks.