[AZ-Observing] Tis the season for fireballs

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:00:21 -0700

I just came in from outside and saw an interesting fireball going
almost due north from the zenith. This was about 5:50 PM tonight.
What was interesting was it was two closely side-by-side glowing
pieces. It was also bright enough to see in the bright twilight. Did
anyone else see it?

I'm sure it was not as spectacular as the Gambardella Meteor.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************