[AZ-Observing] Re: Thursday Photo Op

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:30:48 -0700

From son Jeff in San Diego:

It was awesome.  Very large in the sky here, it was actually west of me, over
the ocean.
People were pulling over and getting out of their cars to look at it.  Pretty
neat.

After awhile the trail looked like it did a loop-de-loop, which I thought was
interesting... It was literally 'blasting across the sky' for about 30
seconds.

-J

Jack