[AZ-Observing] Re: Thursday Night's Sky Viewing

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:11:47 -0700

Dan Heim wrote:

>What a storm!  I moved here in 78, and I'd have to say it was one of the
>largest I've ever seen.

This follows the microburst in the Apache Junction area about 2-3-4
weeks ago I witnessed. Maybe we will be lucky to be entering a new era
of weather phenomena from global warming we can witness first hand -
microbursts, electrical storms, Tornadoes, very high winds, huge dust
storms, hurricanes, etc. I can hardly wait!!!
Stan