[AZ-Observing] Throwing in the towel

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:18:54 -0700

OK, I give up. Even if it does clear up, I suspect seeing will be the
equivalent of looking at a penny at the bottom of a pool. Just can't seem to
muster the energy to load up the vehicle for "Iffy" at best.

In the interim< I suggest we prepare the Stocks for Jimmy Ray who has a new
Celestron CGE releasing moistens upon us. Let the beatings begin..:)

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera

President, Editor SACnews

Saguaro Astronomy Club