[AZ-Observing] Three nights at the Antennas collecting photons

  • From: Paul Lind <pulind@xxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:31:17 -0500 (EST)

There was a lot of activity at the antennas this past week. Skies were clear
with the exception of some thin cirrus clouds. Some folks may still be there. I
concentrated on imaging two well known objects: the Witch Head Nebula and M33.
My 1.8 degree square field worked well for the Witch Head, which (no pun) I
trimmed to a vertical format. She's very photogenic!  But the field is bigger
than needed for M33. I need to design some kind of Barlow.

http://www.pbase.com/paullind/image/158889693
http://www.pbase.com/paullind/image/158882361

Paul Lind