[AZ-Observing] This Weekend

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:26:54 -0700

    First Thanks for the kind words of support. I am probably to blame
for the foul weather during the lunar eclipse as I bought a 8mm Stratus
and a Crayford focuser.  Although the weather looks to be better on
Friday night, Saturday night looks to be about what we have been getting
most weekends. I know that this is pretty far out (from a Monday point
of view) however I haven't been out since Sentinel. Hope the weather
works out for us all.

Andrew