[AZ-Observing] Re: This Weekend?

  • From: Robert A Alba <rajalba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 04:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the heads up. When I looked at the forecast earlier it said the
clouds wouldn't be rolling in until 1 pm Sunday morning.  Things change in a
hurry.
Bob

On Friday, November 1, 2013 11:16 PM, Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 11/01/13 23:04, Robert A Alba wrote:
> A few of us...me, Tyler Bryan and Dave Shiel for sure.  Since it's a deep sky
> party day  (Sat) there will probably be others as well.

  Watch the forecast. Pretty much the entire state is shown under cloud
cover on Clear Sky Chart. Looks likely that if you aren't out tonight,
you won't be doing any observing this weekend. Again.
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx