[AZ-Observing] The seven sisters

  • From: "Jon Christensen" <jonc97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:04:06 -0700

I got this shot of M45 on the night of Saturday November 25th.  There is some
interesting nebulosity that surrounds the cluster that I tried to bring out
without overwhelming the main subject of this photograph.  Getting the color
right on the extremely faint surrounding nebulosity was difficult but I'm
hopeful that it is a somewhat accurate representation.
http://www.christensenastroimages.com/clusters/m45.htm

Have a good week, everybody.

Jon Christensen