[AZ-Observing] Re: The future of the Sentinel Star Gaze

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:41:32 -0700

Steve and all,

Unfortunately, it does need to be talked about.  I've heard from many
different sources that I-8 is often the goal of the illegals, and if we
could get North of I-8, then we should be just fine. I'm not against a few
lights from campers, they can't be any worse than a 10 ^2156 candlepower
spotlight, and the lack of explaining ourselves
to freindly border patrols agents would be fine too.

Have you explored other areas North of I-8, or is that it? Anyone have other
ideas to check out?

Thad