[AZ-Observing] Re: The Weather.....

  • From: brett watson <bwatson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:48:00 -0700

hmmm, from the following "viewing conditions" map at intellicast.com, it
does appear that tuscon looks "best", and vekol/kofa are only "good".  i
dont' know how these maps are derived but i've found them to be a fairly
good assessment of viewing conditions, on average:

http://www.intellicast.com/Star/World/UnitedStates/SkyWatch/d1_00/

-b

--On Saturday, November 17, 2001 8:40 AM -0700 Thad Robosson
<starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> I imagine that this discussion would take place without my asking, but
> what's everyone's take on the current satellite photos?  Looks like
> there's some junk headed our way....
>
> Thad

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.