[AZ-Observing] The Weather.....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 08:40:39 -0700

Hey All,

I imagine that this discussion would take place without my asking, but what's
everyone's take on the current satellite photos?  Looks like there's some junk
headed our way....

Thad

Thad Robosson
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Owner/Operator of the future "Twin Points Observatory"
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 18.9W, 33 26.7N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.