[AZ-Observing] Re: The Tau Canis Majoris Cluster

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:03:02 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

A simply exquisite shot, Chris. I like very wide field shots of OCs; that way
you can put them in context with their environment. NGC 2362 is one of my
favorite objects, too. I've always considered it to be a swarm of bees
surrounding their queen. Is this done from an autonomously controlled
telescope? I noticed the temp outside was 35 degrees F. What was the
temperature inside?!

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)