[AZ-Observing] Re: The Sword color corrected

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:07:44 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Steve, what is more amazing is the crappy light
polluted skies I have been able to work with!  Oh
sure, not as bright as in your backyard, but hey, its
still quite a challenge for long exposures.

HOws the new job going?

Chris

http://www.schursastrophotography.com/xtiastro/sword021707.html

http://www.schursastrophotography.com/roboticsmain.html