[AZ-Observing] Re: The Planetary-ier Marathon

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:21:35 -0700

That's correct. Uranus is going to be the toughie, just a few degrees up in
morning twilight. Maybe we'll have some new members in the Nine Planet Club.
The 10th planet, Sedna, I guess that's Andes spelled backwards, we won't
worry about. Not with a 10,000 year orbit.

Jack Jones
Public Events
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix AZ