[AZ-Observing] The Planetary-ier Marathon

  • From: "Michael Wiles" <mwiles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:44:09 -0700

I'm sure most everyone is aware - but in addition to the Messier's
tomorrow...dedicated observers with enough aperture to find Pluto also
have the opportunity to view all nine planets (or is it 8?  Or 10 now?
I get confused anymore) in one evening.  Mercury will be the challenge
object in the evening, and Uranus the "challenge" object in the morning
sky.
See you all there,

Mike