[AZ-Observing] Re: The Planetary Society

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:59:36 EST

I was a member of the Planetary society 20 years ago at that time it was
more a pro space group than an astromers group does have a nice color monthly
newletter very slick and you do get info that is not readly available of course

now with the net and space.com and Astromomy and S & T on the Web too I
think you could save a few bucks. But.... they are somewhat active politically
and I think they have some lobbyists in washington now.

Clear Skies
Dwight L Bogan

In a message dated 3/5/2006 9:02:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
stars@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I keep  getting mail asking me to join the Planetary Society.  Is the  Society
a real asset to astronomers, and worth joining?

Thomas  S. Hilton

<mailto:stars@xxxxxxxxxxx>  stars@xxxxxxxxxxx

send personal replies  to the author, not the list.