[AZ-Observing] The Plan

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:14:45 EST

Since we all know any plan is subject to change by factors beyond ones
control, Mine is two fold. Since it looks clear now (0900) and the Clear sky
clocks aren't predicting doom (although they could be better) I'll be heading
out
to Sentinel to try to get there about lunchtime. I'll do some local
geocaching (your welcome to join me) so if the wx turns to crap, the day &  gas
won't
be wasted.

That is the plan. May it be so.

See ya there