[AZ-Observing] Re: The Leo Triplet from Antennas

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:57:41 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Thanks, Mike, I will try that. Juno does a few
disconcerting things to my messages, like getting rid of all of my paragraphs,
so that my emails look like crowded messes. In the meantime, good friend Gene
Lucas sent along several jpeg images of your work. Very nice efforts on all of
them. Your stars seem to be a bit bloated so that it's difficult to
differentiate between small galaxies and stars, but I don't know whether that's
caused by seeing or processing issues. There looks to be a _lot_ of time
invested both in exposure and processing. I enjoy seeing Bernie's and your
images as you guys work on them. Thank you both for the efforts and making them
available to all of us.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)