[AZ-Observing] Re: The Ketelsen's post about Aden Meinel

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:25:50 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 What a shame to lose such a great man. I went to the talk
Aden gave last year (or so) at the LPL and was pleasantly surprised to see many
of the professors who I studied under while attending the UofA in the early
'70's. It was like deja vu all over again! The talk was wonderfully informative
and well presented despite Dr. Meinel being about 86 years old at that time.
You can just imagine what Dr. Meinel must have been like in his prime.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)