[AZ-Observing] Re: "The Journey to Palomar" on PBS

  • From: BillFerris@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:54:50 EST

"Journey to Palomar" is scheduled to air at 2:30 am on Monday, November 24
on KAET (8). It will simultaneously air on their digital channel, Eight  HD.

Bill in Flag

In a message dated 11/18/2008 6:24:48 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx writes:
They  usually show things again later in the week or the week after. I did
buy  the DVD as I couldn't stay up that late to watch. It should be here  any
day. Could put together a screening here at the house if others want  to
watch it...

Jimmy