[AZ-Observing] Re: "The Journey to Palomar" on PBS

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:11:34 -0700

Hi Joe,

One would have hoped! The release date IS 10 Nov. but it doesn't appear that
it is going to show here until 17 Nov at 10:30 PM. One can buy the video in
advance for about $35 shipped. As I'm just finishing up the book "The
Perfect Machine", the book the documentary was based on, it would have been
very nice to see it this Monday (will read your review to see how we
compare). Looks like a week's wait for AZ....

Jimmy Ray