[AZ-Observing] Re: The Gorgeous Triple Conjunction this morning!

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:21:39 -0700

Be nice? No need to worry because at the risk of dating myself, my first
impression was "That's Wicked!". Or "most excellent" for those of you whom
prefer things in proper English....

So in closing, let me say....

This cat was really diggin on the cool scenes the man was layin out. Peace
out Chris  :-)

Jimmy Ray