[AZ-Observing] Re: The Crab Nebula - Enhanced Hydrogen Comparison

  • From: Wes Edens <edensw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:46:15 -0700

The warning is a built-in feature of Firefox.  The warning comes from
scanning done by Google, but you are probably seeing it because your Firefox
browser is trying to protect you.  I have run into the same thing on a
running site--Arizona Road Runners.  If you click on "Why was this site
blocked?" you get detailed information.