[AZ-Observing] Re: The Bubble Nebula in Ha

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 15:40:20 -0700

Hi Steve,
Agree.  Excellent shot Bernard!

I notice you picked a target at +61 Dec.  That was a little farther from
the moon than the target I picked at +38.  I wonder how much difference
there is in sky brightness at different angles from the moon?  Maybe not
much.

I think the H-alpha filter was a really good decision!  I will try to
remember that...
(My color shot suffered from LOTS of blue light...)

I was just so happy to get anything and not have the roof close
unaccountably
on my scope.  :-)

Thanks,

Howard