[AZ-Observing] Re: The Blue Moon

  • From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:13:32 -0700

I much prefer the "old fashioned" explanation, but what are you gonna do once
the cow gets outta the barn?!  While we can "spank" S&T for getting it
wrong in
the first place, didn't they come out with an article a couple years ago
explaining the controversy?  Anyone recall what they concluded as
correct?  I'm
all for tonight's as the blue one, but the media will certainly grab the
controversy and take both definitions to fill copy on slow news days...

-Dean