[AZ-Observing] Re: The 2009 All Arizona Messier Marathon Recap

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:51:06 -0700

Thanks for the appreciation, but I don't remember doing any "shorts" and
didn't see Don signing any, except for that one cute girl. Who was she? I
confess designing the shirts, but the screening and printing honors go to
Derek Poertner and John Snider of Snider Graphics, who pretty much donated
their time and effort to get them done for us. I also have to thank Jimmy
Ray, who saved the day. He picked up the SAC signs for me that I couldn't
even shoe horn into my car.

Jack