[AZ-Observing] Re: The 2004 AAMM recap

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:12:37 -0700

I failed to mention that there may be some late pickup entries from
Jennifer Keller.  I know there wasn't much said about this but I didn't
have chance to speak with Jennifer before the meeting.  So, if anyone
gave here lists after I left they will still be counted.
Sorry for not mentioning this earlier,
aj