[AZ-Observing] Re: The 2004 AAMM recap

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:18:27 -0700

Like Rick indicates, I'm also feeling human again - bath, catch up on
sleep, decent sandwich lunch, unpack, catch up on sleep.

Now to review all the lists that were turned in and get them posted to
the SAC site.  When this has been completed I'll post here - again.
After which is dinner - garlic stuffed roast!

According to Jim Gutman we had 63 vehicles at sunset and 31 remaining at
sunrise.  Somethinig 20 lists were turned in.  Not bad considering the
cloud filled sky.

Thanks,
aj
http://www.saguaroastro.org/