[AZ-Observing] Telescoping at the Messier Marathon

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 01:11:47 -0400 (EDT)

Howdy all;

I am in the RV park in Congress writing this.  The storm front moving in
convinced me to leave the Antennas site and come back here.

I have some plans for observing during the week and then I will be at the
site of the Messier Marathon for the weekend.  Did we get an answer about
showing up for Thursday?  I hope Ray Farnsworth will be OK with that, I
know that Lynn Blackburn and I are planning to show up on Thursday.

Jack or whoever, please post here if you know something about that.

I look forward to meeting with Gerry Rattley and Don Macholz and many of
the other fun people who are planning to attend.

See ya there;
Steve Coe