[AZ-Observing] Telescope and other equipment for sale

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 12:24:11 -0700

Hi,

I am selling some of my old telescopes and equipment and wanted to offer
them here first. I have the following items for sale at 50% of the new
price.

Explore Scientific 102mm F7.5 ED Triplet APO Refractor : $650.00

Complete guide scope package : $500 for the package (would be willing to
sell individual pieces)

  Hutech Mini-Borg 50mm Refractor

  Orion Starshoot Autoguider

  Complete set of mounting hardware

    Mounting rings for guide scope

    Losmandy V-series Adapter and Dovetail

    Losmandy V-series Dovetail Rings

Astro Physics 48" Portable Pier for AP900 mount : $500.00

Starfish Guide Camera : $350.00

Contact me offline at bgmiller011@xxxxxxx if you are interested.

Thanks,

Bernard