[AZ-Observing] Telescope Equipment

  • From: "Ken Sikes" <kengsikes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing List" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 15:17:57 -0700

I am selling some astronomy equipment to make room for some new equipment.
Below is what I have for sale

10" f/16  Dall/Kirkham  optics by Coulter Optics ( I bought them abt 1974)
mirror surfaces still in good condition. I also have a Starliner mirror cell
and a Kenneth Novack secondary holder

asking  $400.00

Meade 216XT CCD camera.  I bought it new, never learned to use it.

 asking $200.00

Meade 201XT CCD guider

 asking   $75.00

Taurus Tracker off axis guider with focal reducer new never been used
 http://www.taurus-tech.com/tracker.htm

 asking  $300.00

please contact me off list

Thanks