[AZ-Observing] Re: Telescope Cover

  • From: <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:40:07 -0400

Given the price of gas, I have to pass

:<)

Beevo

---- gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
Probably not listed in the catalog.  The ATV cover (camo green only)  is
shown in an advert insert in today's (Thursday 03-27-08) AZ Republic
newspaper.  The model number given by Jeff is correct, I am looking at
the advert right now.
Quoting the advert:
"Sale prices good March 27 - April 6, 2008 at our Glendale Ariz. retail
location only."
"Typos do occur and are subject to correction.  Sorry, no rain checks.
Items not available by phone order or internet."
Cabela's only have one store in Arizona, in Glendale just opposite the
U. of Phoenix (Cardinals) Stadium off Loop 101,east on Glendale Ave.
Store phone no. is (623) 872-6700.
Gene Lucas
(17250)