[AZ-Observing] Re: TAFS

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 07:24:15 -0700

> I like to look at the "Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts" (TAF), as they
> include predictions of the amount (and type) of cloud cover. In my
> experience they seem to be fairly accurate in the short run (next ~12
> hours). You can get them from:
>
> http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/taf.shtml

Hey All,

Oops, I clicked again and it worked.  Maybe it was offline for a minute.
Anyhow, anyone got a list of the various ICAO indicators for AZ?

Thad

Thad Robosson
Please note my new Email address...
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 08.03W, 33 32.67N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.