[AZ-Observing] Re: Sunrise on the Terminator - 1-hour Timelapse Animation

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 8:53:45 -0500

I have been told that PBase's "large" image is static.  Get the "original" size
image by following this link instead.

http://www.pbase.com/polakis/image/147185499/original

Incidentally, the counterclockwise rotation of the moon that you see is not
field rotation due to an improperly aligned equatorial mount.  It is due to the
moon "turning to the south" on the ecliptic.

Tom