[AZ-Observing] Re: Sunrise on Hipparchus/Albategnius

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:09:48 -0800 (PST)

Geoff, I shot 1000 frames and stacked what Registax
thought were the 200 sharpest.  Took about 2 minutes
for the set.  So many things I did wrong with this
image, but its promising.  (better seeing would have
helped!)

Chris

http://www.schursastrophotography.com/ccdmoonplanets/hipparchus111607.ht=

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifhPhS1ab5DYtpWUn416Uo=