[AZ-Observing] Re: Sunrise On The Floor of Plato

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 00:12:14 -0700

Tom;

Excellent shots, I like the changing shadows and 10 minutes is good for
showing those moving shadows across the floor, lots of fun.  In
particular, I remember the tall peak at the rim of Plato that is about 4
o'clock in the images.  It is the tallest and therefore most prominent
shadow.  When I was observing this in the 7 inch Maksutov in my backyard
observatory, that was the sign that the show was starting.

Clear skies;
Steve Coe