[AZ-Observing] Re: Sunglow nights

  • From: "Chris & Jennifer Cook" <ccjd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:22:47 -0800

They are planning on tearing the kitchens out but who knows when.  They've
been saying that for over a year.  Once gone, it is true that you will have
to eat at the new Sunglow Cafe they built.  But $7 for a large breakfast and
$15 for a four course dinner including all drinks is a deal in my book.  The
food is top rate.  I had pan fried trout one night when I was there this
past week that was truly wonderful!  You can choose between three different
entrees for both breakfast and dinner.  What I've done is to bring a large
cooler packed with ice for lunch sandwiches and drinks to have in the room
if I want them.
Also, the room rates have gone up but its still worth it to me....it sure
beats freezing my butt off in the back of my truck..... :-')

Chris

Chris Cook
Astronomical Photography
www.abmedia.com/astro