[AZ-Observing] Re: Sun Today

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:08:13 +0000

Doh!  You just missed it, Jeff.  The disturbance at the edge is the remnants
of the storms that were present all last week.  No big ones, but a LOT of
little ones.  Not to worry, the last time I saw no spots up there, was two
weeks before AR484 and AR486 came around the first time, and you remember
how they turned out.  :-)  The Sun should still be fairly active for another
few years before slowly settling down.

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman