[AZ-Observing] Re: Stupid computer (maybe operator)

  • From: Jim Warthman <jwarthmanlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 21:00:50 -0700

Steve,
I hope your file is back to "normal". Your story will help Mac users appreciate
Time Machine. Once it's set up, it automagically keeps hourly backups for the
past 24 hours,daily backups for the past month, and weekly backups for
everything older than one month. Makes it simple to go back to a recent copy of
a file you may have inadvertently messed up...

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Machine_%28Mac_OS%29

Enjoy,

Jim