[AZ-Observing] Re: Stupid computer (maybe operator)

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 22:22:03 -0400

Stan and JD,

I had already saved and exited the files I messed up and it was everything
from Andromeda to Canis Major.  My only consolation is that I discovered
it before Virgo or Vulpecula.

Ken Sikes, once you mess with a computer there is no going back.  We did
used to make observing lists on 3X5 cards.  Life was so simple.

Dick Harshaw, I am afraid that Access is still over my head.  I don't need
to learn a new program to screw things up.

Clear skies and no "Disk Full" messages;
Steve Coe