[AZ-Observing] Re: Streaming Video of White House Lawn Star Paty

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:28:47 -0700

Boy, Barry sure knows how to throw a star party. Lots of high
intensity lights so noone can sneak up on him.
I wonder what they were looking at at that angle, surely not Jupiter,
the Moon maybe? Or maybe the top apartment across the way on a high
rise building.

On Oct 7, 2009, at 5:23 PM, tpolakis@xxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
Phoenix, Arizona