[AZ-Observing] Re: Storm at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:24:45 -0400

OK, it is starting to clear out.  It is about 5:30 PM on Tuesday and the
sky is about 50% clear, I am hoping to be able to take some images by
about 9:00 or so, if the breeze dies off.

I drove the RV out this afternoon and dumped tanks, bought groceries and
filled up with fuel and water.  So, I am ready for some clear skies.

Hope to see a few of you for the weekend;
Steve Coe