[AZ-Observing] Re: Still breezy at Antennas

  • From: "L. Romney" <ldrom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:37:17 -0400

Happy Birthday Steve. Long life and good health and great fun observing. David
and Lika

On Apr 16, 2015, at 3:48 PM, stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Howdy all;

It is still blowing at the Antennas site. The RV is rocking as I am
typing this message. Today is my birthday, I do hope that my present
will be a clear night with calm wind. We shall see. Ken, Lynn and Lori
are here, but so far we are only talking about viewing and imaging the
sky.

Take Care;
Steve Coe