[AZ-Observing] Re: Steve Coe's computer

  • From: Sam&Anne <sam&anne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:20:54 -0700

On Aug 29, 2007, at 6:10 PM, AJ Crayon wrote:

> Sam, the posting was only to inform anyone that may need to contact
> Steve
> and to explain the reason for his not answering.  I would hope this
> wouldn't
> paralyze anyone - of course it won't.  Sorry if this is far to off
> topic to
> you or anyone else.

hi AJ

it STARTED as a notice, but quickly deteriorated into trouble-
shooting for his personal computer problem - as if nobody else has
had komputer problems! I don't think AZ Observers will in ANY WAY be
affected by the fact Steve can't post, or answer his email.

I think there are FAR MORE important topics that I have not seen any
discussion. the topic of Robert Burnham Jr is next, which I believe
is far more "on topic.". .............sam