[AZ-Observing] Steve Coe's book

  • From: StanFM@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 09:49:40 EDT

I just finished reading through Steve's book.  Since I tend to observe in
constellations, I thought it would be handy to create an index of his deep
sky objects so I can cross reference to them easily.  I'm plugging away on a
small spreadsheet that lists description, object type, constellation and page
number.

Anyone else interested in the final product?  Has this already been completed
by someone?

Stan Ferris, EVAC