[AZ-Observing] Steve Coe's Hockey Pucks

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:52:18 -0700

Say, Steve, do those pucks actually stop the shakes?

Somebody from the Casa Grande area supposedly poured concrete and
installed a Celestron pier someplace down at Vekol Valley... I've always
wondered if it's still out there?

GL
Steve Coe wrote,

>>P.S.  Just to put the icing on the cake, I packed up so quickly at
Sentinel that I left my "hockey puck" shake-enders at the site.  I have
this plan to put a set of them at all the places we go scoping and then
I have a reserved spot;-)<<